Where Do I Get My Temporary License In Columbus Ohio What Kind Of Punishment To Expect For Speeding Ticket For 100+mph 22348 (b) California?

What kind of punishment to expect for Speeding ticket for 100+mph 22348 (b) California? - where do i get my temporary license in columbus ohio

I am 21 and drove at 102 km / h mph in a 65 zone, in accordance with my official toll from San Francisco, Davis, CA. It was 1.15 when I stopped clock. I have to tell the court in Richmond, California. I do not know whether the officer with a radar gun or a machine used to check my speed, or whether I went with only his sentence. The officer told me that I did 100 mph verbally, but since the speed of 102 "Approx." Section of the ticket. The radar / lidar vehicle unit patrols NO. Box is not trade mark and has not written anything in this category. My ticket is 22,348 (b) v / v. This is the first class ticket on my driving record or something, I have no previous offense.

And also do not know if this has to do with it, but remember, the agentgive me my license back, and I was very nervous and did not realize at first. Toll Luckily, right after I'm back, where they gave me the ticket (a parking lot in front of the toll charge) and was still there and had my license again.

Here are my questions:

1). What can I expect if I am in court in Richmond, California appear in terms of punishment?

2). Should I a lawyer?

3). This is my first post and I have no previous offenses, and they do not know how to behave in court or how it is. Can someone me a description of what happens while I'm in court?

4). You can with the teaching of my pain, so I told the judge he had been speeded up again to Davis, CA, because I t at the University ofhere and had class 8? (I was in a fine 1:15 Clock in the Place of pay, and hastened to Davis for my work in San Francisco, calls me in the past stay Clock 12:00. It is also a summer job interim end point to end September).

5). May also help with my lesson from the punishment, if they come from families with low incomes?


Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment