Acetaminophen Hcl Tab Tramadol I Have A Sinus Infection, And 3 Different Antibiotics To Choose From: Doxycycline, Cephalexin, Or Clindamycin?

I have a sinus infection, and 3 different antibiotics to choose from: doxycycline, cephalexin, or clindamycin? - acetaminophen hcl tab tramadol

I think with a sinus infection once a year, and is this time of year again ....

2 days, I have tried over-the-counter medications and decongestants (Thera-Flu, etc: paracetamol + phenylephrine
HCl). It is only gradually worse.

I have a 10-day supply of each of the following antibiotics, but you do not know what is the best option for now?
Doxycycline and clindamycin cephlexin

Thank you for your help!

(PS I have 3 hours in advance without any allergy problems, and not on anything, including medicines. The last time she had a sinus infection, my doctor gave me a Z-Pac, which went well but I can not pay the doctor or Rx until I paid next week.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment